Moderators Application Opened

Go down

Moderators Application Opened

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Those who are familiar with this forum and can moderate in a proper way can send your application to me through reply of this thread. Just mention the following things in your application.
Name:
Why you want to be moderator in this discussion Board?
Tell one of the best ability you have.
Why you should be selected as moderator?

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Credit : 317

View user profile http://business.forumne.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderators Application Opened

Post by dilshrestha on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:06 am

Name : Dil Shrestha
Age 18
Why you want to be moderator in this discussion Board ?
I want to be a moderator in this Discussion Board Because i am spent lot's of time on this forum and i am the Spam killer and also i had report a thread that was Spam and also suggest a Users too.so i want to be a Moderator.
What best quality do I possess ?
My best Quality is I spent lot's of time on forum site and i have an about four months experience of the Forum site. I do my best here too. well i am interested on On-line jobs especially Forum sites.

Why I should be selected as a moderator?
Moderator is too one of the Good Administrator. which include lot's of features one of the best example of that is called a Experience and also need a spent time when become a Moderator. I am the spam killer, and i do my best and i have the member of forum site about four month so i think i am able to handle this post. I had spent lot's of time on it.

dilshrestha
Promotion
Promotion

Credit : 205

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shrmanoj on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Name : Manoj Shrestha
I have spent a lot of time here, in this Business.forumotion and have a great skill about it and always following the rules of this forum. I am too using this kind of many forums from the past many months. I have a quality and skills to be a successful moderator. And I have encouraged many of my friends and my brothers too for this forum. I have already suggested the admin in this forum for a small part for the new commers also.

I have worked a lot of this kind of forums and much more know about the rules and regulations of the forums. As a part of this forum I know much little about the forums and earning much more from the previous months. I have passed Intermediate in good percentage and still studying bachelor. And i have a great knowledges about the online jobs and trained also. I am a software engineer and a mobile technicean also.

I should be selected as a moderator because I have skills about this forum and learn a lot about this forum too. I can handle the new users here and can tell them the rules of this forum. I have much more interest to be a moderator and know what a moderator can do and what rights he belongs to.And i am already a CEO member here.

Hoping your best answer.
Thanks ADMIN.

Last edited by shrmanoj on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

shrmanoj
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 887

View user profile http://mountains-manoj@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by armarasrar on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:15 am

Name: Asrar Armar

I want to be a Moderator of this Discussion Because I want to Manage this and help you in Reducing the Spam

Well I worked with one Forum Before and Moderate it and Now I am looking for this Opportunity Here, I Guarantee you that I will not Misuse My Power

Well I Should Be Selected as Moderator Because I can give Maximum Time for this Site if Needed and I Can Help You in Managing and Every Aspect

armarasrar
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bhabesh on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am

Name:-Bhabesh phuyal
I want to bve moderator because i have spent lots of timr here and i am also highest poster and points owner here.I am following all its rules and i am sure to make others follow all the rules.
The best quality i have is my honesty in my work and i am also a hard worker and also i never violate any kinds of rules.
I am already a CEO member here and i am wanting to be moderator here i can handle all mt tasks carefully and i will certainly be able to help new users here .
Hoping For the best,
Thank you

bhabesh
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 530

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unik.kundan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Name : Kundan Shrestha
Though i am not as old as other persons here, i have a great potential and mostly i have an enthusiastic person and complete any work that i promise to do. On the other hand i have a good skill of typing, creative writing and about this job. I will always follow the rules of this forum as i have done till now. I also have experiences regarding this kinds of forum from the past few months. I can make you sure that I have the quality and skills to be a successful moderator. I too have encouraged my brothers and colleagues to join here in this forum.

I am a hard working guy who has experiences about this forum work.I have Cleared my school level and am studying in +2 second year in a renowned college. I am a well trained dude in this online earning fields. I am a physics student.

I should be selected as a moderator because I have all the required skills needed to be a good moderator. I can control all the new users and make them much more comfortable to work here. The most important part is I am interested to become a moderator in this forum. I know what responsibilities a moderator has and what he should be capable of. Since I am already a CEO member too I am pretty sure that your decision will be on my favor.
Thanking you!
Hoping for the best answer.
Thanks ADMIN.

unik.kundan
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 1262

View user profile http://unik-kundan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pzstar on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Name: Prabin Dangol

I want to be a moderator coz i want to associated with this form as a reputed member and corresponding help this form to be spam free.

As i have the been the member of few forum.. Now i think i know almost every rules and regulation of the forum and way to handle the forum.

I can,t exactly say the reason why i should be selected as a moderator but if u find me capable then that will be the reason..

pzstar
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 635

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deepak0127 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Name : Deepak Neupane

Why do you want to be moderator in discussion board ?
I want to be moderator because i can judge whether it is posted on that section or not and one of the most important thing is i can contribute more time in this forums and strong desire and willingness to be a good moderator.

Tell me one best ability you have
Well best ability of mine is i can read and write English language and have leading personality.

Why should i be selected as moderator
I can do my best in this forums and give more time. that's all depend upon admin.
deepak0127
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 28

View user profile http://www.deepak-computerandtechnology.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bhabesh on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:29 am

mate where is referrals link here

bhabesh
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 530

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky0002 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:29 am

Name:sunil chauguthi

Why do you want to be moderator?
I want to be moderator to developed this forum and invite the lost of new friend.I like to make this forum international and improve the different weakness section.

I have always doing the forum.I have knowledge about the forum and moderator work.

Why I should be selected as moderator?
I live Nepal .My country was so undeveloped.In my country country there was many people poor and they have educational power but they do not any kind of job.In Nepal there was not many office to provided the online job for every people.So that I want to be made moderator and to help the poor people and gave to the job opportunity to the many people who do not have any job.I was so believe this forum site .It was help to develop our life style and gave the opportunity to earn the lots of money.

Rocky0002
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 2044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by creation on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:31 am

Full Name : Shrijana Ghaju (Female)

Why do you want to be moderator?
I do not have any experience of being moderator so i wanna have this experience from this forum, if i am given chance to be moderator of this forum.
(Yesterday i am chosen as moderator in one forum and admin of that forum himself taught me the process of working of moderator, so i know how to work being moderator.)

I can't tell you what ability i have and i think you will not believe if i tell you. So, better not to tell and you should judge me if you want.

Why I should be selected as moderator?
First of all my main motive is to earn and that's also the reason i joined this forum. So i will do my best to promote this forum. I will check for every posts and threads to detect spam and spammers, make the forum clean time and again, and whatever i do, i will do remaining under rule of this forum. And also i have certificate of e-commerce and i know about forum and forum related queries. I do have experience of forum posting. As a moderator i can help this forum to grow rapidly by referring others to join. That's all i can say. It's in your hand to choose me as a moderator or not. Thank You!

Last edited by creation on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
creation
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 814

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rupesh Shrestha on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Name: Rupesh Shrestha

Why you want to be moderator in this discussion Board? I do not have any experience of being moderator so i wanna have this experience from this forum. Im sure Ill try my best as moderator.

I regularly use this type of forums. So i think Ive abilty to perform the task as moderator and being part of this forum aswell.

Why you should be selected as moderator? First off all Ill check all the posts and threads and see whether they are in the criteria , rules and regulations of this forum. Ill try to remove the spams and spammers as well. As referrer too i can increase the members and the users so that this forum will grow rapidly. Ill check the topics and their description as well whether it is suitable and harmless for the users and members. Thank you.

Rupesh Shrestha
CEO Member
CEO Member

Credit : 470

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amrit01 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Name: Amrit Gc

because i have a experience of moderator and i know how to handle threads and i can see the future of this forum clearly that it is gonna be the best forum

I am working in so many forum and supermoderator in one forum and i know how to handle threads and i am always online

because i know how to use moderator tools and i have experience on other forum

thanks you
i hope i will be selected as moderator sonn

Amrit01

Credit : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: